Share the success
The European Outdoor Group’s (EOG) ground-breaking report on the European outdoor industry delivers hard facts about the European outdoor industry. It’s not too late to join the project going forward and benefit by contributing on a confidential basis. EOG membership is not a condition of participation and benefit – your involvement is appreciated.
- The 2011 State of Trade Report included seasonal sales value and volume through 7 product categories across 22 countries in the period 2009-2011. The dozens of participating brands enjoy exclusive access to the full data giving them, for the first time, a clear picture of the size, scope and direction of the outdoor markets.
- Participating brands provide their sales data at wholesale level and volume by country and by major product categories – Apparel, Footwear, Backpacks, Sleeping bags, Tents, Climbing and Other. All information is supplied on a 100% confidential basis as the raw data is supplied to a third party Notary Public whose role is to ensure that there is no visibility of which brand has supplied the information. It is then forwarded as anonymous data to the EOG’s research partner. Neither the research partner nor the EOG has any knowledge as to which brand has supplied specific data.
- The project is open to all brands, including retail brands, trading in Europe and the resulting market data is provided free of charge to those brands who sign up to supply data for the period 2010-2012 and a minimum of three more years by Spring/Summer (S/S) and Autumn/Winter (A/W) seasonality.
- Published in book format, the report has over 100 pages and shows specific details at country and category levels. Report distribution is limited only to participating brands who receive a free copy for their use only.
- As the collation, analysis and publication of the data is funded by the EOG there are no direct costs incurred by participating brands.
To join the 2013 report please get in touch with us. We are available at OutDoor if you would like to discuss your possible participation in person.