The European Outdoor Group (EOG) and ISPO have announced details of a programme of activity designed to make ISPO MUNICH 2015 more attractive to new retail visitors. The schedule has been devised to attract outdoor retailers who are keen on developing their business but have not attended ISPO before and help them get the greatest benefit from their time at the show, and in Munich.
The programme for ISPO MUNICH 2015 includes:
- An introductory breakfast
- A presentation on how to make most out of the show by senior ISPO associate Hans Overduin (former buying manager for a leading European outdoor retailer)
- Organised stand visits with special presentations
- Access to the ISPO CARD lounge
- A retail tour through Munich to offer inspiration from a POS perspective (Munich offers one of the most interesting retail landscapes in a short walking radius).
The introductory programme has been developed with the input of eight senior EOG representatives, representing a diverse range of product categories and countries, along with outdoor and ISPO ACADEMY experts from ISPO.
EOG board member and CAMP president Eddy Codega comments: “Regular visitors to ISPO MUNICH are well aware of the show’s size and have developed their own methods for making a trip to the exhibition as effective as possible. For a first time visitor, the show has the potential to be quite daunting. Working with our partners at ISPO, we hope that this programme will not only allow outdoor retailers who are new to find every brand, workshop and networking event that they need to, but also help exhibitors by steering potential customers in their direction.”
The majority of prospective retailers have been invited directly by supporting brands and EOG and ISPO contacts, but in addition, interested retailers can apply via the EOG website to join the programme. Applications will be taken until 23 January 2015.