Along with the Sustainability Breakfast, a series of panel discussions on benchmarking CSR and sustainability achievements was held during ISPO. A summary of those events and presentation slides for download can be found on this site's special ISPO 2015 page here.
The EOG offers the opportunity to sign up - for free - to our online CSR and sustainability communications and exchange platform called “Basecamp”. This is open to anyone with an interest and stake in the outdoor industry, and who would like to stay informed about CSR and sustainability issues.
If you have not done so already, the following are the benefits of signing up:
- Monthly newsletter with a curated selection of updates on relevant developments and information
- Selective real-time newsflashes and information messages on topics such as: NGO activities, regulatory developments
- Selective updates on what the EOG is strategically working on in the area of CSR and sustainability
- Information on one-off opportunities such as webinars, surveys, report releases
- Opportunity to ask question or add information to your peers.
The message load on this information channel is minimal: an average of five to eight messages a month.
To sign up, all you need to do is send a simple email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.