Data security is paramount to our research projects and we have successfully run the State of Trade survey for five years. This study has the cooperation of over 100 key brands and the system of confidentially we use in the study has been assessed and passed by many of the largest brands’ compliance departments.
We have incorporated these same standards to the Retail Sales Barometer and key details are listed below:
- The study is confidential and conducted in line with the code of conduct set out by the Market Research Society (MRS). MRS is the world’s largest association governing market research and you can view the code of conduct here.
- All responses are amalgamated with the answers from other companies to gain an overall picture of the market development
- There is an option to use a notary public as a route to submit responses if this is requested by your compliance team
- All participants receive a full analysis of the results (subject to a minimum participation level)
- In future surveys there will be the opportunity to add additional bespoke questions
- The European Outdoor Group will cover all costs – there is no fee for the companies that join during the pilot stage
- The next study will take place in April and the timelines can be viewed here.