About the Role:
This an exciting new role that we are adding to our team to support with our growth across Germany. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for planning and delivering marketing activity in our German markets. They will cultivate strong relationships with theInternational Sales team and our German retail accounts and they will also manage ourGerman athlete partnerships. The Marketing Coordinator will work as part of the wider marketing team to ensure effective implementation of brand strategies and effective brand communications through a range of channels. They will identify and plan relevant content and assets and work with media and PR agencies to leverage activity to support commercial targets and maximise brand awareness.
The Marketing Coordinator for German Markets will be responsible for:
• Developing, implementing and communicating the brand retail strategy across key and field accounts.
• Building and maintaining solid relationships and communications with key and field accounts.
• Identifying opportunities to grow brand awareness across Germany.
• Supporting the international sales manager and sales agents to take brand propositions to market and reach commercial targets.
• Working collaboratively with the central Digital team to translate and adapt relevant content for website and social media channels supporting seasonal campaigns, race activation and in market content development.
• Developing and managing marketing calendars to align with relevant regions.
• Facilitating the relationship building and day-to-day management of the German Montane athletes and ambassadors.
• Ensuring activity calendars are up to date and visible and that all content opportunities are maximised.
• Assisting with media buying for the region - managing budgets and monitoring campaign costs and ROI metrics.
• Liaising with PR agencies regarding seasonal briefs, press campaigns and influencer management.
• Coordinating event activation such as trade events and sponsored events.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• 3 years + experience of working in Marketing in apparel brands.
• Experience of working across German markets with firm understanding of the different marketing landscapes and cultural nuances.
• A deep understanding of the German market, culture, and values to be able to assess relevancy of content.
• Fluent German language both written and spoken.
• Fluent/Excellent English language.
• Experience in positioning and applying brand strategies into different territories.
• Detail orientated with exceptional writing skills and communication.
• Experience of working across a range of marketing activities.
• Good understanding of PR and managing Public Relations strategies with an agency.
• An interest in outdoor activity.
About Montane Ltd:
Montane is one of the fastest growing premium outdoor brands in Europe. We specialise in creating technical clothing, backpacks and accessories for fast-paced mountain sports, where design and performance are of the highest quality. We have a friendly, dynamic and ambitious team motivated by a love of the mountains and with a passion for producing exceptional products in line with our ‘Further. Faster.’ brand vision. We are represented in many territories around the world and have a head office in Northumberland and a showroom in the Lake District.
Location: Flexible, we are open to receiving candidates who are based in either the UK or Germany
Travel: This role will require regular travel in Europe and UK
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience.
Contract: Full Time
If a good volume of suitable applicants are received, this vacancy might close before the date advertised, therefore please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in the role.
Apply by submitting a CV and covering letter to Recruitment@Montane.com
Closing date for applications: July 15th
Apply by submitting a CV and covering letter to Recruitment@Montane.comApply now