Manage a retail team, and handle the day-to-day operations including customer service, team building, merchandising, marketing opportunities, inventory management, and opening/closing the store. Running organizing and managing events, both inside and outside the store.
This position description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position. Snow Peak London Ltd reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
• Drive store success and profitability by achieving sales goals set by Snow Peak.
• Plan and execute monthly store events, 3rd party highlights + events and clinics.
• Plan and manage internal and external events and support the wider head office team with activations and camping activities.
• Follow brand guidelines in implementation of retail store Social Media & Marketing.
• Manage sales targets, track status, and run monthly reporting of the London store.
• Maintain monthly sales reports for retail associates, track progress and provide performance reviews.
• Manage the 3rd party brand strategy and procedures for buying and replenishing.
• Staff oversight- help with the hiring, management, and training of store staff.
• Build and train a capable and talented team of part time employees and ensure development of the overall store team.
• Maintain a robust training program for retail store associates.
• Manage store expenses and maximize store efficiencies.
• Implement and maintain visual merchandising standards.
• Work together with creative team on the store merchandising.
• Communicate sell through and suggest strategies for future forecasting.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or equivalent number of years of experience
3+ years of Retail Experience including 5+ years managing or leading team members
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with Sage or SAP (Preferred).
• Experience working with POS systems (Preferred).
• Experience specifically in the following areas:
a. Ability to plan, coordinate and execute large scale events and projects andensure both qualitative and quantitative goals are met.
b. Excellent merchandising and organization skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
• Strong written and Oral skills with a high level of creativity
• Commitment to outstanding customer service
• Ability to understand and drive store profitability through service.
• Demonstrated dynamic leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and develop employees.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgSnow Peak website