The wholesale team at Snow Peak are ultimately responsible for delivering the highest level of service ensuring our customers receive an industry leading experience through the entire onboardingand ordering process from discovering us at trade shows, placing their order to giving ongoing training and support from us afterwards. This role is essential to our wholesale business, they are a central point for communication, managing and influencing a wide variety of stakeholders internally and externally in order to deliver an excellent experience.
We believe in the power of camping, and a key part of this role is hosting wholesale accounts for camping events.
Our sales team are an ambitious, motivated and focused group of people all working hard to achieve the department’s vision, that is to establish and build the Snow Peak business, facilitating more customers to discover their outdoor style. There is no better time to join them.
Reporting directly into the European Sales Director the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Key point of contact for our wholesale customers.
· Organise and host wholesale customerevents and trade shows, both in the UK and the EU.
· Arrange supervise and coordinate staff cover, scheduling, expenses, plan and track the procurement of accommodation and travel for our events and shows.
· Manage the event budget and track all expenses in Excel.
· Frequent travel with a focus on building long term relationships and training customers across the UK and North Western Europe.
· Facilitate weekly order book management meetings with the Sales Director to go through the delivery and financial status of individual customer’s Order Books.
· Monitor the Order Book in order to meet your targets and objectives as well as customers’ expectations.
· Maintain our Elastic Platform and our customers’ master data.
· Ensure all Forward orders placed by the Sales Team have been transmitted correctly by checking the price list, currency and minimum order quantities by delivery date.
· Monitor all orders that come through Elastic.
· Enter and check customers’ purchase orders when necessary, identifying and reporting any discrepancies that could affect the business.
· Liaise with the logistics team ensuring that the correct packing, labelling and delivery criteria are followed for all customers.
· Liase with and compile and transmit delivery and fulfilment updates on a weekly basis.
· Manage and resolve all the customer discrepancies on deliveries: shortages/overs.
· Manage all faulty goods queries raised by customers.
· Work closely with the Credit Control department in order to resolve all debit notes and disputes raised by customers.
· Ensure statements and customer balances are accurate and agreed.
· Ensuredeadlines are met and general administration is completed as required by the SalesDirector.
Who you are
· Sharing your personal perspective and outdoor style is important, you will be a camper and love the outdoors.
· Passionate about the environment and the outdoor and fashion industry.
· Proven experience in a similar role within other high-end outdoor/fashion companies or proven success within wholesale.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Proven ability to drive results.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
· Willing to join the company events, store events etc to build Snow Peak community internationally.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance.
· Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
· Additional languages are a plus.
· You'll have previous experience working within fashion, wholesale or retail logistics in a similar role /with both brick and morter and e-commerce accounts.
· Previous experience in SAP is preferred.
· You'll have intermediate/advanced Excel skills and experience of manual and computerised filing systems.
· You'll have experience on working with Elastic or a B2B web-portal.
· You'll be highly analytical and data driven.
· You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
· You’ll be a commercially astute and. confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
· You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
How you will contribute
· Ensure achievement of sales goals by constantly following up, defining and initiating action plans to reach targets, monitoring/maintaining stock levels (of key products especially) in partnership with our Sales Director and the buying and merchandising teams across SnowPeak.
· Understand and develop key strengths in events, sales, operations, merchandising and personnel management.
· Establishes and implements Action Plans, in agreement with the Sales Director, to develop and create sales for each product category.
· Ensures the achievement of business objectives, in particular by giving personal attention to top clients, and implementing activities and strategic projects (like company events, store events, pop-up sales, sample sales etc.), keeping in constant contact with broader business functions.
· Demonstrate sales leadership and become a constant motivator for other team members, shows and lead by example in providing the highest service quality and promotion of customer loyalty.
· Visit existing/potential customer stores and build strong relationships with the owners, buyers and their teams to build a stronger business, the key territory is UK for now but assist the team in the group for the sales in the other European countries
· Plan and organize trade shows, sales showrooms, exhibitions and others to attend in the UK and/or internationally and lead the global team for the ones held in Europe, and assist them at the ones held in other areas when required.
· Enforce all sustainability policies that are implemented by the company both locally and globally.
Why work with us?
· This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Snow Peak adventure and to actively contribute to the development of thebusiness by becoming part of a thriving team in a global life value creatorGroup that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Snow Peak and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
· Snow Peak is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world.
· As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgSnow Peak website