Statista latest report on the entire digital economy
Statista latest report on the entire digital economy available to download for free
Statista compiled the most relevant and recent data on the entire digital economy – a overview of one of the hottest topics of our time. Since holistic and accurate data is a critical factor for any decision-making, the Digital Economy Compass 2020 presents the latest and most relevant data from both third-party sources and our own research & market analyses.
What's included in the Digital Economy Compass 2020?
Chapter 1 - Impact of COVID-19 on the digital economy:
- What impact has COVID-19 on the global and digital economy?
- Who have been the major beneficiaries of COVID-19 and who has been challenged?
- What have been critical digital contributions to the fight against COVID-19?
Chapter 2 - How do consumers shape the digital economy:
- How has consumer behavior changed in 2020?
- What’s behind the major remote working trend?
Chapter 3 - Underlying technologies of the digital economy:
- What trend technologies (5G) are enabling the digital economy?
- What underlying backbone technologies (hardware) are enabling the digital economy?
Chapter 4 - Digital Markets:
- How have market sizes, growth, key players, and market dynamics changed?
- We have compiled digital markets from various Statista Market Outlooks, which cover a broad range of topics, e.g., eCommerce, Digital Media, Online Food Delivery, Mobility Services, and Cloud Hosting