Higg introduces new service plans
Higg introduces new service plans to promoteaccessibility
Higg Co has introduced a number of new service plans which have been designed to make Higg more accessible and to help organizations access the right set of tools and resources, based on their budget and sustainability needs. Users will have the choice to purchase à la carte (one module, share, material, or product at time) or with an annual fee.
With the launch, all users will be automatically migrated tothe Service Plan that reflects current use of the platform. All users areeligible to upgrade their service if they are interested.
Basic: Any user that has been purchasing single modules or only receiving shared data (ie. facilities, verification bodies, service provides, and brands only completing the BRM).
· Free to access the platform.
· Facility modules: $198/module and $198/module to receive a shared module.
· Brand modules: $1000-$5000/module based on annual revenue.
· 5 MSI units, with the option to purchase more units as needed at $50/unit.
Essential: Higg SME users, SAC Members
· Annual fee based on revenue.
· Unlimited module shares (no fee to receive shared modules).
· Allocated FEM, FSLM and BRM.
· 500 MSI units and access to MSI LCIA data, with the option to purchase more units as needed at $50/unit.
· 50 PM units.
· Default cadences in the Adoption Tool.
Expanded and Advanced Plans are also available, which offer analytics tools, adoption services, and additional support.
Anyone wishing to have a look and get started can do so here.